MAC vs PC

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 08:33:26 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/2000 1:00:12 AM, Doug wrote:

<<obviously zealous MAC owners/users.>>

Doug;
 As I am one of the guilty parties and proudfully admit to being a Macophile
I will supply the "rest of the story". :-)
 Buy the computer you like best. Mac or PC.  RCT is available for a Windows
platform and anything that you could do on a PC you can do on a Mac and vise
versa. One platform has advantages in one area and the other in different
areas.
 In the final analysis it don't make no difference anyhow....six months after
you purchase either type it will be "too slow", "not have enough memory"
"hard drive will be too small" "filled with OLD technology"..."cost more than
a thingee with twice the capacity would cost"......etc. :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)