SAT II

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:42:53 EDT

Et Al;
 For the brave out there who have traveled this road..............As I
understand it the fasteners that hold the BDB together may be realeased by
pushing the center pin(?) in and they will fall inside the case. Is that
correct?
 Question: After the battery transplant how does the fastener go back
together if the pin will only go back in from the inside of the case?  Or am
I asking the wrong question again?
 I am planning on performing the transplant this afternoon and was wondering
about this.
Jim Bryant (FL)