Plate screws

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:53:06 -0400

Sentenced!  There were four of these monsters in the rental
stock of a dealer I worked for back in the mid '60s.  I used
to hide the things back in the dark recesses of the basement
but they would find the things and I would have to tune them
before they went out.  Gods all over I hated those pianos!

		Newton