Living i nowhere?? Nothing to buy

Ola Andersson pianoola9@hotmail.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:51:59 GMT

Sorry for my slow response
Nice with more scandinavians on the list.
Seems I have to provocate you to pop up.

First some answers and then the Norwigian horror story

>From: Kristinn Leifsson
>Yeah Ola,
And Yeah to you

>You live in Bergen, I live in Reykjavík : they´re both culture cities of
>the year 2000.
I still  can't buy a tuning hammer here
Haraldur "halli" karlsson your sister sister Jodis boy friend is coming to
visit me on sunday because of  culture city of the year 2000.
>We live in European cities.
Almost,

>Kristinn
>

>from Linda Stråhle     "swede in Denmark"
>>Hej Ola!
>>Please don´t call my part of the world nowhere. It's not! You have
>>pianosupply in Denmark ,tel: +45 49 13 01 20.
Yes thats Denmark I'm talking about Norway.

>>They deliver very fast and even understand swedish. You live in Europe!
>>It's easy!
Yes but I can also use the nice web shop of IPS because I have to import it
anyway and it will take me as many days

>>Ha de gött!
Tack det samma.
Ær du från Karlstad? Jag ær fødd i Bollnæs och uppvækst i Væsterås.
>>Good Luck
Thanks for the information I will save it.

The norwigian horror story

The shops here don't have more things then they can sell easily.
The music shops don't have tuning hammers. They can order one but so can I.
The wood shops just have three kind of tree mahogney, spruce and pine.
When  I go to the hardwareshop I usally ask the big boys abot what kind of
CA glue they have . How thin, diffrent kinds and how old. Just to get the
same answer ." We only have one kind".
It was fun to read about the boring bits (forstner?) on the list.Diffrent
kinds and materials. I don't remember who wrote it but it was good. I went
up to the hardware story and asked about it and I k new what answer I would
get." We don't have it"  " nobody use it" never heard about it". They also
only have 1mm, 2mm, 3mm and so on.
I could continue.

Off Topic
So today I went for buying Weat seed for my chicken at the farmers
assisiation shop. My question was how much is it for seed and the answer was
" WE DON'T HAVE IT". So I cant buy weat seed in Norway. This is true.
Did you miss russia in the 60's Welcome to Norway.

I still enjoy living here and we are good in football (soccer) how are
Sweden and Denmark doing in the Europe cup? We are doing fine.

Ola Andersson
Bergen
Noway