QUESTION: New hammers on Yamaha C3

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:49:19 EDT

I would totally go with Yamaha.  I knew a tech locally that had Steinway
hammers installed on a C3 and the result was never good.  He finally put on
new Yamaha hammers.  They were awesome, meant for the piano with hammers
shanks and flanges already glued up.  I also have replaced many Yamaha
hammers with factory hammers, shanks and flanges.  They go on easy with
little regulating to do.  You will like the result and ease and it will be
most like what the customer is used to.

Ed Tomlinson
Cascade Piano
Piano Sales/Piano Technician