square grand

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:07:17 -0600

At 05:29 PM 6/15/00 -0700, you wrote:
>List, I'm going to tune a square grand for the first time and would greatly
>appreciate any and all advice. I have had others scheduled but it always
>happened that for one or another reason it was canceled, I guess their is
>always another first time. Thanks for you help. Patricia Neely

RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But... if you can't, just be sure the customer understands that it will
never sound like a modern piano. Take a few extra strip mutes or dish
towels to dampen singing wires, since you normally have to remove the
damper mechanism anyway. Either remove the lid (with help) or lean it
against the wall with a pad. Make sure the angle is steep enough to prevent
it from falling. Use your extension lever.
Call your massage therapist/chiropractor now.

Charge enough (double).

Remember.... when you're done..... it's still "Play"!

Enjoy,
Guy

"On the other hand, you've got different fingers."
							anon