SAT

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 07:54:34 -0700

Ed,

If you would like to go that route I would suggest an SAT II.  There are a
lot of these around now since the III was released and it is a better
machine.  You could probably pick one up for somewhere between $500.00 -
$600.00 used.  If it needs a new battery you can do it yourself which is a
relatively easy job.  I have been using an SAT for years and it does a
wonderful job once you get used to it.  Of course you may still ned to make
various aural adjustments once finishing the temperament but overall you can
get a good tuning out of it.

Welcome to the techy world!

Rob Goodal
Las Vegas, NV