Insurance Recommendations

Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:59:35 -0500

At 18:58 06/16/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>David,
>Why not call Jerry Kiser, at Potter, Leonard/ Olympic Insurance.
>425-486-4334.  He is the program manager for the Piano Technicians Guild
>Members.  He has the experience working with other Guild members and
>their insurance needs.  (He's got my business.)
>
>Larry Messerly, RPT WRVP
>Prescott/Phoenix, AZ

True for now, but act fast at that number!

I received a notice from Potter, Leonard, etc. today announcing an upcoming
relocation.

As of Monday, 26 June 2000  the phone numbers will be:
(425) 712-3664
(888) 455-7554
FAX: (425) 712-3786
E-mail:  Sarah@plcins.com

Conrad Hoffsommer - Luther College, Decorah, IA

My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.