Max-Min Thermo Hygro

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 07:37:02 -0400

It depends what you mean by "real low."  I've gotten readings as low as 15%
(actually, I think it was 12% but I'm staying on the safe side).  I'm not sure
which instrument it was, though.  I used to have one from Radio Shack and now
use the "Airguide Comfort Home Station" that was sold for a while by one or more
piano suppliers and maybe still is.

Clyde