Max-Min Thermo Hygro

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 14:59:26 -0600

Terry,
	My Radio Shucks models' memory regularly shows lows of about 8 to 9%, and
highs, well, we're still in a drought, but during a t-storm the other day
it got up to 34%. It's interesting to check the memory for temp in the
truck, and makes me glad I keep my liquid goodies in a little cooler under
a blanket.

Guy Nichols, RPT
Chapter 799, Fort Stinkin' Desert