Celebrating 300 Years of the Piano

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:32:58 -0700

Pat,
I gave up on the web site search. The web site listed my area as showing
the event in June but I couldn't find it in any of their listings.  So I
did a very old fashioned thing and telephoned (you do remember telephones
don't you), and actually talked to a live person at the PBS affiliate in
my area.   They said that for us it was scheduled for sucking for dollars
pledge time in Aug. but had no firm dates.
Larry