Customer Ratio/how about the customer's view on this

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 19:20:38 +0000

Hi Bob,

well, it certainly won´t harm the piano and we´re in this to make a living,
right?
It´s not appropriate to stamp this as "his kind of philosophy" from a
little post like this.
If Duncan suggests twice a year, a good portion of them will have their
conscience nagging in a year, which is good for the piano (and us).
If you say once a year, or whenever you feel it needs it, they´ll call in
five years.

My thoughts,

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland