Earthquake damage, was Re: National holiday non booty earthquake rain day

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:23:10 -0500

>Diane

Diane,
I'm curious, have you found more earthquake caused cracks in the boards of
verticals, or grands? Seems like verticals would be more likely among those
that stayed on their feet.

Ron N