Buzzing U1

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:10:25 -0600

Hi,

A U1 outstanding? Hmmm. Well consistant, and very few faults, but I would
not call them outstanding. Especially the new *slow* fall fallboards--which
make it exceptionally easy to scratch/gouge the finish. Any *hints* about
those folks? At the same time I would be quite happy to service U1's every
day.

Twist the offending strings in the direction of the wrapping. If the buzz
stops great, if not give it another 1/2 twist. Best of luck.

At 03:53 PM 06/19/2000 EDT, you wrote:

>Just got back from a music store that  had just uncrated a new Yamaha U1.
>When  I played  it I noted a lot of notes in the Bass that were
>clanging/buzzing

>usually outstanding piano?
>
>Bob Bergantino, RPT
>Willoughby Hills,  Ohio