Sore Thumb

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:02:20 -0400

Dr. Ron and others,

I've developed a sore thumb this past week. The pain is at the base of my left thumb. Being a right-handed tuner it sure makes it difficult to check my work with tenths as the stretch is a bit much.

Has anyone in the 59 plus age group experienced this? Could it be arthritis?

I had a rotater problem in my right shoulder a year ago, but it seems to have mended on its own.

Don't tell me it's time to retire just yet. I won't even be out of debt until 65!!

John Lillico, RPT,
Oakville, Ontario