Test blows

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 07:31:02 -0400

Clyde

Personnel experience has taught me to appreciate good test blows.

The first day  taking the tuning exam, being nervous and all,
I played relatively quietly, listenening carefully. Stability 50%,
Many additional notes moved, but less then the cent required
for further deductions.

The next time testing I hit the beast with my best test blows.
stability 100%.

So in my case, a good test blow makes a difference between
a good and a poor tuning.

I anyone reading this has not tried the exam,
do it.

                                Dave Renaud
                                RPT
                                Canada