Scratched Soundboard Surface

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 13:57:58 -0600

At 12:41 PM 6/21/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Carelessness resulted in my scratching a ten year old grand soundboard
while cleaning.
>What (if any) and how (if possible) can be applied between the strings .....
>John Lillico, RPT
>Oakville, Ontario, Canada

John. It's worth a try to put a long nozzle on a thin CA bottle. Works for
some poly repair, and I've used it in a pinch to hide minor crack-type
problems with other clear finishes. With a real light touch, I bet you can
flow some onto a scratch well enough for that purpose.

Have fun, and keep the solvent handy, %^)

Guy

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." - John Lennon