Smoke Damaged Piano..or where to locate Dave Swartz..

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:53:59 EDT

Sorry you cannot get in touch with Dave. Jim Schmitt in the Portland Chapter
is very experienced in smoke damaged pianos and has done some excellent work
in my shop. His phone number is 503-238-7279. Email at
Pianotenor@integrityonline.com

Hope this helps.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR

In a message dated 6/21/00 4:10:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,