Smoke Damaged Piano..or where to locate Dave Swartz..

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:11:17 -0400

>I have in my possession a 'smoke-damaged piano'(5' Story And Clark).
>
>..so I have done my initial leg work on this trying to contact someone who has
>experience with this type of work..is there anyone else reading this e-mail that
>has this type of experience(smoke removal from a piano)?
>
>ALL answers are greatly appreciated in advance.
>
>Rook

Rook,

Ozone eliminates smoke odors permanently, but too much ozone (over .05 parts per million) becomes an irritant. Interacting with moisture (humidity), hydrogen peroxide is produced. I've had great success dealing with smoke damaged anything.

Send my off list if you need more help.

John Lillico, RPT
Oakville, Ontario