Note ID - & Tunelab

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:22:21 -0400

Dear Friend Ron,

We live in an irrational, hide bound, contrary and
obsfucated world.  Consider rail road gauges, metric and
English measuring systems, and of course, our own system
which is just as you described.

There are several note designating systems, the worst is for
organs and when someone says F'' or f'' _I_ don't know the
difference or even understand the primary reference.

Maybe if we had a sane and consistent systems there would be
less insanity in the world.  Not likely but one can hope.

Crazy world I know but I like the crazy people who are in
it.

So here's to the differences!

Take care, Ron.

		Newton