sluggish hammers on spinet

Fri, 23 Jun 2000 00:12:18 +0200

You can try all the tricks like naptha, or proteck, or dry heat on the
action only, but in the end repining sounds like what you are in for. Lots
of fun, and good money if you can get the customer to go for it.

Sounds to me like you have tried most of the tricks already so see if you
can take out one hammerbutt and inspect the condition of the center. If its
clogged with greenish blackish gungy greasy stuff... then repin..

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.