Hardly revolutionizing

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 20:18:40 +0000

Hi list,

the cephalic portion of my body came up with a "revolutionizing" new way of
dealing with the femtoscopic accuracy that is needed for upright let-off
regulation.

Well, I figure someone else than I has done this.  I just wanted to tell
you since I haven´t seen it mentioned on the list.
I realized some two years ago that steel could be magnetized, yup, that´s
right, you can destring a piano in an MRI scan!

This spontaneous comment was not, however, the real meat and bones of this
post.

I took a magnetic sign, like some o' yous is stickin' on yo autoMObiles,
and wiz ze prezizion of ze finest "Deutsches Handwerk" made a strip that I
could stick on the strings and not worry about it falling down.
This can even be used on the thinner bass strings since ze Cu izn´t very zick.

Bitte sagen Sie nicht dass meine Erklärung unbedeutlich ist, weil ich müde
bin und magt nicht diese Geisteskrankheit wiederholen.

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland