Convention questions

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 00:35:23 -0500

> TEAM2000 website: http://www.equaltemperament.com/PTG/

I visited the web site but was unable to find info for a few specific
questions.
Will there be a special tour of the Smithsonian  for the convention?  It
appears you just go there when you have time.
If one wants to take just one class is the full registration fee required?
Is the full registration fee required to visit the exhibition hall for one
afternoon?
Is the convention walking distance from the subway?     What station?

I will be visiting my parents in SE Pa, (near Newark Del) during the time of
the convention.  I can spend a day or an afternoon at least in DC, so I was
wondering what my options are for so short a time.  Comming down on Amtrack
is appealing.  ---ric