Convention questions

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 01:21:59 -0500

> TEAM2000 website: http://www.equaltemperament.com/PTG/

I visited the web site but was unable to find info for a few specific
questions.
Will there be a special tour of the Smithsonian  for the convention?

<<<There will be a special tour Saturday, July 8, from 4:30PM to 7:30PM.
Transportation will be by buses sponsored by the Randy Potter School and
DamppChaser, many thanks to our sponsors>>>

If one wants to take just one class is the full registration fee
required?<<<Yessir>>>

Is the full registration fee required to visit the exhibition hall for one
afternoon?<<<Yessir>>>

Is the convention walking distance from the subway? <<Yes>>    What station?
<<<Crystal City Metro, I think>>>

I will be visiting my parents in SE Pa, (near Newark Del) during the time of
the convention.  I can spend a day or an afternoon at least in DC, so I was
wondering what my options are for so short a time.  Comming down on Amtrack
is appealing.  ---ric

<<<I hope you consider attending and have a good visit with your folks.

Best,

Dale
Dale Probst, RPT
Institute Director, TEAM2000