Bach and E.T. or W.T.

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 07:26:29 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/2000 6:24:05 AM, Ed wrote:

<<"it may help make a little more sense out of my obtuse fixations.">>

Hah! I love it when you are so obviously wrong! Though thou art quite readily
perceived as being ana... eh, "fixated", on the subject BUT thee has not
been "obtuse", ever. Therefore be it resolved that you'ns stop with the
self-deprecating remarks....that's our job. :-)

<<"Unless the tuners of yesteryear were a LOT more progressive and open to
change than we today,  the changing of temperament styles was much slower
than what the theorists writings would indicate.">>

Hmm...not the most interesting quote you'll hear today.......no wait that's
GEICOs commercial>...
What I mean is remember these are your very own voluntary words for they
shall be seen again. :-)
anon.