quick quiz...

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:58:50 -0600

At 09:38 PM 24/06/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>The problem did not exist until the day after I tuned it at the customer's
>home, so unless someone else NOT authorized, fooled with the regulattion
>(not likely), it remains a mystery until I check it out.
>
>Terry
Hi Terry,
               It's not unusual for a customer to hear all kinds of noises
when the piano is in tune, if every thing was really wild, it is likely
they just started to notice, now that they can play some semblance of a tune.
Just a thought, that may help if they try to say what have you done? when
all that you have done, is tune, and perhaps missed the noise your self.
Regards Roger
Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.
306-665-0213