QUERY:YAMAHA GRANDS BUILT FOR JAPANESE MARKET

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:11:39 -0500

John,

    Check out the link below from one of many discussions on this subject.
The archives would also have a lot of replies.

Avery

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:12:17 EDT
Subject: Grey Market Pianos

I have posted an arsenal of information about grey market pianos
on our website at: <A HREF="http://www.cordogans.com/bootlegs.htm">FAQs About
"Gray Market" or "Bootleg" Japanese Pianos</A>
(if hyperlinks don't come through on the list, type
"www.chicagopianos.com/bootlegs.htm")
Feel free to share the site with anyone who could benefit from this
information, now or in the future.
John Cordogan
<A HREF="http://www.chicagopianos.com/">Cordogan's Pianoland</A> and <A
HREF="http://www.chicagopianos.com/">Cordogan's Piano Gallery</A>
Illinois' Largest Piano Store (www.chicagopianos.com)
"More pianos than you can shake a leveling stick at"
Chicagoland's Kawai, Sauter, Estonia and Kemble dealer