George Gershwin's Music

Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:23:57 +0200

Hi Bill... Just skimmed through your directions to EBVT. I was wondering if
you would mind if I posted it on my web site. Course it goes without saying
that all credits due will be included, perhaps also with your private
e-mail address for interested parties to contact you ??

whadaya say ??

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.