EBVT on Website (was Gershwin's Music)

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:07:46 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/00 2:50:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no (Richard Brekne) writes:

<< Hi Bill... Just skimmed through your directions to EBVT. I was wondering if
 you would mind if I posted it on my web site. Course it goes without saying
 that all credits due will be included, perhaps also with your private
 e-mail address for interested parties to contact you ??

No, I would not mind.  That information is for anyone who wants it, the same
as Jim Coleman Sr. RPT has offered with his temperaments.  There is no sense
in copyrighting it.  It is information only for use by piano technicians. If
I made people pay to get the information or to tune the temperament, surely
no one would ever want it.  It is only some very specific information and is
valuable only in the hands of a highly skilled aural tuning piano technician.

I have registered the domain name, <<Billbremmer.com>> but have not yet
constructed a website.  To have that info on a website would be what I would
want and for people like you who are interested, to provide the link in their
own website.  Currently, I only have a web page on AOL.

I really do not know whom to ask to design a website or whom would be the
best host for it if a host is needed.  I am very naive about all of that
because I am new to computers and am not really that much interested in them,
just what they have to offer.  That's why I have AOL and a Bill Gates loaded
machine.  Any suggestions would be appreciated, you may make them to me
privately.

Thanks,

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin