Bush & Lane Weight

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:33:55 -0600

 The number one heaviest pig of an upright in my experience is a Bush and
Lane I bought in LA, and brought back (with a bunch of others) 22 years
ago. That dern thing has to to weigh 800 lbs. After retstoration, it was
sold to a restaurant owner, bathed (flooded), and moved through some
divorce or two. Every time we had to move it, I cringed. Nice piano, though!
PLYWOOD PLYWOOD PLYWOOD. Good luck. %^)

Guy