Convention questions

Laura Olsen Laura257@chicagonet.net
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 00:16:36 -0700

Dear John,
Wait 'till you see what we have planned for Reno!  We'll miss seeing you in
Arlington though.  Thanks for the kind words. But in your thanks, don't
forget our host chapter and our Host Chapter chair.  Talk about helpful and
forward thinking! The real benfits of this job are working with all the
great people who volunteer their time, ideas, and talents.
Laura

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of John Lillico, RPT
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 7:28 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: RE: Convention questions

>John,
>
>I can certainly commiserate with you on being colorblind.

You see!!  We don't agree on the spelling of "colour".

>Do you get the idea that I'm not accepting excuses for missing a wonderful
>Convention and Institute? <grin>  By the way, if any philosophical issues
>prevent anyone from going I addressed those in an article in the May
>journal.

How about financial issues? (Not on your part, but on mine!!)

>Hoping to see everyone there (and making one last-ditch effort to convince
>anyone who's even considering going to get there!)

I heartily agree. The conventions I have attended are vividly entrenched in
my ever evolving brain..... especially the first one. (convention, that is!)

>Thanks for a great year leading up to this folks and we hope that all of
the
>effort from so many people makes it worth your time to attend.

Talk about "effort"!  I_have been behind the scenes in the past but have
never witnessed such advanced planning and up-to-date information as has
been afforded us this time around. What a credit to the Team2000 Institute
crew! Dale, Laura, Allan, Gary a

nd Vince..... we owe you one, or even two!

I urge everyone who has the finaicial resources to attend Arlington. I wish
I could blame my absence on the pending Air Canada strike, but I'll be there
next year!! It's in Reno! It's in the cards.

>Allan
>Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
>Assistant Director - TEAM2000
>July 5-9, 2000 - Arlington, VA
>agilreath@mindspring.com
>http://www.equaltemperament.com/ptg/
>Director: Dale Probst, RPT
>Assistant Directors: Laura Olsen, RPT - Allan Gilreath, RPT - Gary Neie,
>RPT - Vince Mrykalo, RPT

John Lillico, RPT
(once a General Factotum)
Oakville, Ontario