Convention questions

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:06:27 -0400

>Dear John,
>Wait 'till you see what we have planned for Reno!  We'll miss seeing you in
>Arlington though.  Thanks for the kind words. But in your thanks, don't
>forget our host chapter and our Host Chapter chair.  Talk about helpful and
>forward thinking! The real benfits of this job are working with all the
>great people who volunteer their time, ideas, and talents.
>Laura

Well, or course!! How could I have possibly overlooked Andrew Margrave and that "Northern" chapter from Virginia? A lot of leg work, research and thought goes into the preparation and writing of Journal articles and a myriad of, mostly unnoticed, hosting activities will constantly be happening on site. A well prepared host chapter is a tremendous asset to both participants and organizers. Those Northern Virginians seem well prepared indeed.

Been there!  Done that!  Yes, we are often overlooked!

John Lillico, RPT
(once a Host Chair - stuffed - too often sat upon - now with failing glue joints)
Oakville, Ontario