WARNING Re: Carnage OFF TOPIC

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:28:43 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/2000 11:38:26 AM, Guy wrote:

<<anarchy.com>>

MR. Nichols;
 I'll have you know that of the 65 sites (!) listed in "anarchy.com"
domain...not one of them is even vaguely related to me!! :-)

MR. Nossaman;
I am no "resurgent", heck I haven't even "surged" yet much less "re" ed! :-)

MR. Hunt;
 While I 'did' say that even when you are wrong you are right..I did not say
that you were 'always right'.......as for your being right while being wrong
in the instant example I kinda equate that with "pigs rooting the mud will
even find an acorn once in awhile".

For my technical point of the post.......uyh let me get back to y'all with
that. :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)