Piano Lineage

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:12:12 EDT

In light of the recent Knabe discussions, and also previous discussions as to
who made what and when, what I would like to see is a piano lineage. We've
had so many names, and so many companies changing hands, it is very difficult
to figure out what piano was made by what company, etc. Not just within the
last 20 years, but since the turn of the century.

Do we have a book on this, or is someone willing to take up the task? Maybe
someone who is retired, and loves to do research.

Willem