We're Off!!!

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:53:24 -0700

Well, we're off to D.C. EARLY in the morning!  We, (Myself and
wife, Alan Meyer and his wife), are going together to the airport
at 5:45.  We are leaving on separate airlines, (Frontier and
Continental), but we are leaving from the same terminal at the
same time and arriving at the same time in the same terminal when
we get there.  Only difference is they change planes in Denver,
and we change in Houston.  Then we share a cab to the hotel (from
Baltimore).  Go figure.

Obviously I will be unsubscribing.  Much to do, so consider this
my farewell until we're back.  We look forward to the "tech list
lunch"!!

Have a good one all, bye bye!!!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV