new VTD

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:42:25 -0400

Hmmmm. I did not notice such an ad. Where is it in the Journal? I'm =
always interested in new stuff.

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Marcel Carey=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 6:16 AM
  Subject: new VTD

  Hi to all,
  I would like to find out what is the deal with the new tuning device =
advertised in the last journal. If any of you at Arlington has a =
computer, could you please post to this list the features of this new =
(or supposed to be) way of tuning. Since some of us are stuck to =
maintaining some pianos for summer concert activities and can't attend, =
it would be nice to have some reports from the convention site.

  Thanks in advance,

  Marcel
  Marcel Carey, RPT, accordeur Technicien
  Rock Forest  QC