drill bits

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:14:18 -0800

Hi Marcel,

I believe we met in the Yamaha Disklavier class in Santa
Clara, CA.  I asked you about "2 Pianos/Four Hands"...
I haven't had a chance to talk to the pianists and say hi for
you as they are not there when I am.  I heard today that Ted
Dykstra is in Australia getting another production of the show
going.  Looks like he has a number of them going on with one
production with two women doing the parts.

Good meeting you...

David Ilvedson, RPT