defective actions

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 09:12:36 +0100

I tend to aggree with Rook on this one... tho I suggest you take a good hard look at what Wim Blees writes. This is definatly newbee stuff and its a great way to show enthusiasm and dedication. But as Wim points out... you should take care not to let yourself get taken advantage of.

Part of our lives as pianotechs involve being good buisnessmen and women. All too many techs neglect this side of things and end up getting nowhere slowly. It's good, as Rook says, to have a feel for "giving",... even as years go by and you gain experience. Its also necessary to know when to give and when not to give. The combination of these can be a valuable buisness strategy when held in good balance.  Great and rather cheap PR, and professional respect can thus be attained at the same time.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.