Weber grand

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:06:08 -0600

Phil and Clyde,

How about JB Weld? This is a cold weld which is supposed to work on just
about anything. That could perhaps work temporarily. I would try it over CA.

John Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Clyde Hollinger
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 5:58 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Weber grand

Phil,

If it was broken when you found it, I presume the church was using it that
way
for months and maybe didn't even know there was a problem.  Therefore it
should
work for the next month or two, just as it is, until you find the proper
replacement.

Another thought -- some technicians believe CA glue will fix anything.  You
could try that for the short term, but I wouldn't trust it as a long-term
repair
if you can locate a replacement.  I'm not experienced on this subject, so I
hope
I'm not putting my foot in my mouth.

Clyde Hollinger