Spinet ... Chinese Text?

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:49:40 -0500

Hi Patrick and List,

Something that popped up for me when I went to read this message was a
little Internet Explorer box that said that I need to download "Chinese
(Traditional) Text Display Support".  I've gotten this message before on a
few e-mails, but never to the extent that I have been with this thread.

It's not really a big deal, I have, in the past, just hit the little
"Cancel" button in the box, and it goes away and the message opens and
appears normal.  Actually, I'm curious to know if I've passed the same thing
along simply by replying to the thread??

Am I the only one who gets this message?  Is there someone out there who's
really typing in Chinese and using some kind of electronic translator?

I'm just curious.

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net