Bad days (a bit long and very cold)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 21:25:48 -0500

Jon,

We all?  Contributors to this list come from an awful lot of places.  I bet a
few locations rarely see a flake.  I've had a couple problems with snow in the
past four weeks, but nothing even close to what Kristinn describes here.  Since
I'm not such a snow fan, thanks, Kristinn, for helping me appreciate living
where we don't get as much as you do.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger
Lititz, Pennsylvania, USA