drill bit responses

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 23:44:20 -0500

Gee folks I'm speechless,
    I want to thank you all again. What a great amount of info to
consider while preparing for my first block.  I think we got most of the
pertinent details covered but just in case someone doesn't think so, I'm
still listening! Thanks again.
    Greg Newell

P.S. How about another stimulating issue. What have you all done to
build something to hang the plate from. Would a cherry picker work? I
was thinking of some kind of square frame built on long feet attached
perpendicular to  the square frame. The feet could be on wheels and in
the middle part of the frame one could hang the hoist. Whatchoothink?
    Greg