Bad days (a bit long and very cold)

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 09:22:47 -0500

Hi Kristinn,

I had to laugh when I read this one. <grin>  I too pee standing!  <grin>
(...sometimes,... but always with the seat up!)

It's interesting how names and surnames fit together in different languages
and cultures.

By the way, I didn't respond to your original post about the snow storm, but
I too am glad you made it through the storm.  Sometimes we have some pretty
scary things happen around us.  But thankfully, we survive to live another
day.

Best wishes & thanks for the chuckle!

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA