Stable Floor tunings?

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Sun, 05 Mar 2000 11:16:32 PST

Bob,

Very interesting information...which is why I love this list! Btw, After
only 3 weeks on the job as a floor tuner, and having tuned 4-5 pianos a day
(I guess that's a lot of pin turning for a newbie!), my tuning hand,
specifically my fingers and thumb joint is very noticably stiff and painful
in the morning and late at night...feels like arthritis..and I'm still a
young man! Wonder if this could just be a result of having NEVER done this
before, and I may be over-doing it a bit, too much too soon, right out of
the gate. Anyway, I guess this is part of the game. I am going to start a
strength training program where i work out...concentrating on neck, back and
upper body. In the mean time I think I'll take this opportubity to take a
couple aspirin and soak my hand in some epson salts! Ariverduchee

Terry