Stable Floor tunings?

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 13:25:47 -0700

Sorry, but that is still only as quickly as possible, not twice as
quickly as possible to accomplish any given task.  ( I know - picky,
picky, picky..........)
Another way of looking at it would be that *it is impossible to go twice
as fast as possible* .  Otherwise we would have no problem with the speed
of light. (GRIN)

John Fortiner
Billings, MT.

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000 07:44:38 +1300 "Brian Holden" <bholden@wave.co.nz>
writes:

> >OK, I give up.  Just how does one go through a piano twice as
> quickly as
> >POSSIBLE???
> >Does that require a "Magic Wand or Lever"??? (GRIN)
> >
> >John Fortiner
> >Billings, MT.
>

> Yes, John
>
> You can "go through" a piano twice as quickly as possible - by
> missing every
> second note!
>
> Brian Holden ;-)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!