Autoexec.bat file for W95 needed

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 21:54:23 -0600

Dear esteemed and all knowing list,
    `Now that I have got you buttered up, I don't feel so guilty asking an
off topic question.  But if someone can send me a sample of an Autoexec.bat
file that operates with Windows 95 I sure would be grateful.  This is the
one that is off the   C:\      Or tell me which compressed file it is in in
the W95 CD.   It almost seems like it could consist of one word,        win
.    Is  win a batch file?   if so where is it?    I feel better if there
were the usual path and set path commands and parameters or is that a common
tyro's worry?     I suppose a private reply is in order unless there is a
bunch of us with this problem, because we dink around and don't use sensible
back up names.
Autoexec.ric