Piano Location, Elton tangent

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:24:24 -0600

Sheesh, guys, would this have been any better?

"The difficulties of properly positioning a piano in a house may not be
news you wish to hear, but, hey, don't shoot me, I'm not even important
enough to be Elton the piano _player_, _I'm_ only Elton the piano tuning
_messenger_.

Kent Elton Swafford
(son of Clarence Elton Swafford and father of Keith Elton Swafford)