Piano Location

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 06 Mar 2000 12:03:39 -0600

-------------------

>Roger

I do just exactly that. I also point out that the piano has to be
accessible for tuning, if they ever intend to have it tuned again, which is
what the rest of my list is about. Left to themselves, they'll never think
of that part. "Oh, do you have to get under the lid?" The part about not
having the treble end against a wall gives us right handed tuners a chance
to strike an octave with the left hand, and run the tuning hammer with the
right, relatively painlessly, and both at the same time, without having to
call on more physical dimensions than are normally available to us (or
otherwise voiding our personal warrantees). Left handed tuners are already
used to nothing being built to accommodate them, and can continue to fight
their own battles.

Ron N