Response from Clyde, ALSO Stumped by the Censure)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 06 Mar 2000 21:03:29 -0500

Robin,

Since you needed to post publicly to get my attention, I suppose I should reply
publicly to set the record straight.

First of all, I don't even remember responding to something you wrote, but
apparently I did, and apparently I assumed the wrong sex (a word that doesn't
bother me in the least, by the way).  I take your word for it that I used "she,"
and I apologize.  I have met both males and females with the name Robin, but in
my circles it is much more commonly a female name.

As far as my computer rejecting your private message, I am more puzzled than you
are.  I have never put filters of any kind on my computer, nor are there any
now, as far as I know.  It is unsettling for nasty guards to be so mean to you.
I don't like nastiness.  I didn't know I had any guards at all, and if I could
find them I would fire them instantly!

Now I can say I had an email problem when my ISP decided to change its address.
I contacted Andy Rudoff who manages this list.  He mentioned that my computer
had rejected a good bit of email, a surprise to me.  Whereas my address used to
be cedel@redrose.net, it is now cedel@supernet.com.  Did you, Robin, sir, by any
chance use the old address?  Have any of the rest of you had private emails
rejected by my computer?

So, in summary, I am very sorry this happened, causing you to expend energy on
the long email.  If anyone on the list can tell me how to keep this from
happening in the future I will be most appreciative.

Sincerely,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA