Pitch raising

Brian Holden bholden@wave.co.nz
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 11:10:31 +1300

With regard to pitch raising - to charge or not to charge - I have =
written an article called "When pianos go really flat".  It is presented =
in simple form and is given to those customers whom I am called on to =
tune their very flat piano.  After reading it, they are well informed on =
the issues pertaining to a badly out of tune instrument and are (99% of =
the time) quite happy to accept why an extra charge may have to be made. =
 A lot of common sense comes into it.  If anyone would like a copy of =
article, please let me know.

Brian Holden, New Zealand

bholden@wave.co.nz